I Just Don't Like Techno Mixtape



Tracklist
Homecoming- Kanye (discotech remix)
Fire- The Young Punx (phonat remix)
Day off- xinobi
Lose control -missy elliot (jacque lu cont remix)
Tik Tik- Keesha
Turbo Love- The Bag Raiders
Opal -Error Love
Under the Sheets- Ellie goulding (Kids at the Bar remix)
Back into your head- morgan page
Royal Ruffian - Steed Lords ( LAZRtag remix)
Mr. Right Now- Jason Sundstrom
Feel it- Tiesto and 36
You Need a Ladder- Deadmau5
I'm on it- Classixx and villians
Pon De Sexy- Dallas K Mash
Under the Water- Dada Life Remix
Hypnotize- Biggie (cold blank remix)
DANCE- Mstrkrft remix
Ghostbusters theme- Super Villians remix
infinity 2008- Klaas remix
Umbrella- rhianna (VNDLSM remix)
Skeleton boy- Friendly Fires (Grum remix)
Cant give you up- cryptonites (captain crunk remix)
Raining Again- Moby (Steve Angello vocal mix)
Jerk it- Thunderheist(Jokers of the Scene Remix)
I'd Rather- 36 Mafia (semothy jones remix)
Il Cattivo plus Thunder- Crookers
Heart Attack- Lexidon (Clockwork Remix)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This mixtape is by no means perfect;I just got tables about 6 months ago. There are a couple real solid mixes though. Hope you guys dig it

Anonymous said...

I dug the mix. Loved the track selection, I think I may have listened to this mix about 6 times now. I checked out some of the other mixtapes and I liked this one the best. More mixtapes please? :)

Evan said...

wow i really appreciate the support. im mixing something new now. i put this together in 4 hours but im going to spend days on the next one and make sure there arent any mistakes. itll be posted in a week or so. thanks again!

Anonymous said...

dude it means a lot to me that youd say that. i was on the fence but ill make another because of this. thanks

Post a Comment